Stenhousemuir Women FC – Physiotherapist
Job Title: Physio
Salary: £30 per match.
Responsible for: SWFC 1st Team Players.
Responsible to: SWFC Head Coach & Women & Girls Football Group
Stenhousemuir Football Club has an exciting opportunity for a Physiotherapist to work with our Women’s 1st Team and to join ourhighly respected, community-orientated football club.
Our Women’s 1st Team currently plays in the Scottish Women’s Championship (South). We train twice per week (Wednesday &Friday evenings at Ochilview Park, Stenhousemuir) and play on Sunday.
As a club, Stenhousemuir FC are passionate advocates of female sport. We strongly believe in the power of sport to change lives.The successful candidate must demonstrate to us that they share this view.
The Women’s Physiotherapist will play a pivotal role in providing pitch side cover across all SFC Women’s matches. We seek amotivated individual who is passionate about female sport and sees success as coming through the development of strong, femaleathlete role models.
- Provide physiotherapy cover during all SFC Women’s match days including emergency on-pitch care/treatment when required
- Liaise with the Women’s Head Coach, as appropriate, to assess players’ health status and contribute to informed professional decision-making on players’ fitness and readiness to train and play
- Travel to away matches will be required
- The opportunity may arise to pick up additional hours, if desired, by providing physiotherapy cover of players during evening clinics at the training ground including diagnosis, acute care/treatment and short- to long-term rehabilitation from injury
- Always represent Stenhousemuir Football Club and set high standards with respect to attitude, work ethic, appearance, conduct and personal hygiene
Responsible to: SFC Head Coach & SFC Women & Girls Football Group
Stenhousemuir FC offer:
- Full Stenhousemuir FC Kit and equipment
- Support from Girls & Women’s Group & Full-Time staff to develop Health & Wellbeing at
- Support from award-winning social media team to promote team
- Support from the Club
To apply, please send a CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
For an informal conversation regarding the role, please call Blair Cremin (Chief Executive Officer) on 01324 562992.
Deadline – Friday 1st July