Stenhousemuir FC – Senior Ladies Goalkeeping Coach
Stenhousemuir Football Club are seeking applications from a highly motivated and ambitious individual who is passionate about Girl’s and Women’s Football to work with our Senior Ladies Team as a Goalkeeping Coach.
Stenhousemuir Football Club – Ladies Team currently compete within the SWF Championship – South and are looking to add a Goalkeeping Coach to work alongside our current Coaching Staff already in place at Stenhousemuir FC.
First Team Coach – Role Description
Role Requirements: 8-10 hours per week, x2 training nights & match-days. (Wed, Fri & Sun).
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Work alongside the Head Coach and other coaching staff to plan and lead Goalkeeper Specific training sessions for the SFC Ladies Team to a high standard.
- Work alongside the Head Coach and other coaching staff to prepare the goalkeepers for a match day.
- Occasionally supporting and encouraging SFC Girls Community Teams.
The Ideal Candidates Main Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience of working in the Women’s Game within Scotland.
- Previous experience of coaching 11 a-side football.
- Will hold a level 1 introduction to coaching SFA Coaching Badge or equivalent.
- Be working towards a SFA Goalkeeping Coaching Award.
What Stenhousemuir FC can offer:
- Full Stenhousemuir FC Coaching Kit and training equipment provided.
- Full first aid training.
- Support from Full-Time staff to coordinate and develop the team on and off the park.
- Potential for support through SFA Coach Education Pathway.
To apply please send a Coaching CV and a full Covering Letter detailing why you are suited to the role to email@example.com
Closing Date – 30th May at 5pm.