Stenhousemuir FC – Senior Ladies First Team Coach
Stenhousemuir Football Club is seeking applications from a highly motivated and ambitious individual who is passionate about Girl’s and Women’s Football to work with our Senior Ladies Team as a First Team Coach.
Stenhousemuir Football Club – Ladies Team currently compete within the SWF Championship – South and are looking to add a First Team Coach to work alongside our current Head Coach and Assistant Coach already in place at Stenhousemuir FC.
First Team Coach – Role Description
Role Requirements: 8-10 hours per week, x2 training nights & match-days. (Wed, Fri & Sun).
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Work alongside the Head Coach and other coaching staff to plan and lead training sessions for the SFC Ladies Team to a high standard.
- Work alongside the Head Coach and other coaching staff to prepare the team for a match day.
- Occasionally supporting and encouraging SFC Girls Community Teams.
The Ideal Candidates Main Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience of working in the Women’s Game within Scotland.
- Previous experience of coaching 11 a-side football.
- Will hold or be working towards attaining their 1.3 Youth & Adult Coaching Award.
What Stenhousemuir FC can offer:
- Full Stenhousemuir FC Coaching Kit and training equipment provided.
- Full first aid training.
- Support from Full-Time staff to coordinate and develop the team on and off the park.
- Potential for support through SFA Coach Education Pathway.
- Support from the teams Chaplin.
How to apply:
- Send a CV and covering letter (Max 300 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: Monday 15th March 12pm