Stenhousemuir Women FC – Head Coach
Responsible for: 1st Team Players & Staff
Responsible to: Women & Girls Football Group
Required Qualifications: C-License (working towards B License)
Stenhousemuir Women FC
Stenhousemuir Football Club have an exciting opportunity for a Women’s Football Head Coach to join our highly respected, community-orientated football club.
Our Women’s First Team currently play in Scottish Women’s Championship (South). We train twice per week (Wednesday & Friday evenings at Ochilview Park, Stenhousemuir) and play on Sunday.
As a club, Stenhousemuir FC are passionate advocates of female sport. We strongly believe in the power of sport to change lives. The successful candidate must demonstrate to us that they share this view.
The Women’s Head Coach will play a pivotal role in developing our Women and Girls Pathway. We seek a motivated individual who is passionate about female sport and sees success as coming through the development of strong, female athlete role models.
This is a voluntary role.
- Management of all SWFC First Team activities, including training sessions and matches.
- Management of SWFC Coaching Team, including delegation of tasks, to ensure training is delivered to highest possible standard.
- Identify and recruit players for SWFC.
- Attend quarterly Women & Girls Football Group.
- Be a role model and set high standards for all members of SWFC, including players, coaching staff, support staff and committee members.
- Brief all coaches and players on the aims of the session and the purpose of each activity. Involve all members of staff where possible and make sure they are made aware of the value of their input.
- Identify opportunities for personal and team Be responsible for your individual personal development.
- To engage, inspire and empower all participants within the SFC Women & Girls Pathway.
- Always represent Stenhousemuir Football Club and set high standards in a with respect to attitude, work ethic, appearance, conduct and personal
Title: Head Coach
Responsible to: SFC Women & Girls Football Group
- Passionate advocate of female sport.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Scottish FA C Licence.
- Full, clean PVG (update provided by Stenhousemuir FC).
- Full UK Driving License
- Ability to represent Stenhousemuir FC and communicate positively with all stakeholders.
- Personable and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
- Good team player who can work on own initiative.
- Ability to create an environment where female athletes can fulfil their potential.
- Scottish FA B Licence.
- Previous experience of coaching adult female football players.
- Previous experience of working with young people.
Stenhousemuir FC offer:
- Full Stenhousemuir FC Coaching Kit and training equipment provided.
- Full first aid training.
- Support from Full-Time staff to coordinate and develop the team on and off the park.
- Support from award-winning social media team to promote team activities.
- Potential for support through SFA Coach Education Pathway.
- Support from the Club Chaplin.
To apply, please send a CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal conversation regarding the role, please call Blair Cremin (Chief Executive Officer) on 0131 562992.
Deadline – Friday 8th April.