Stenhousemuir FC are looking to recruit an Assistant Coach for our ambitious and developing Ladies Team that will compete in the SWF Championship – South in season 2020/21.
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Assisting in the planning and leading of all training sessions for the SFC Ladies Team to a high standard.
- Assisting with the preparing and leading of the team on a match day (Sunday).
- Working with The Head Coach to create a performance environment at Stenhousemuir FC.
- Occasionally supporting and encouraging SFC Girls Community Teams.
The Ideal Candidates Main Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience of working in the Women’s Game within Scotland.
- Previous experience of coaching 11 a-side football.
- Will hold or be working towards attaining their SFA C-license.
- Preferably holds a full Driving License.
- Preferably has completed First Aid Training.
What Stenhousemuir FC can offer:
- Full Stenhousemuir FC Coaching Kit and training equipment provided.
- Support through coaching badges.
- Full first aid training.
- Support from Full-Time staff to coordinate and develop the team on and off the park.
- Support from the teams Chaplin.
If interested in this position please could you submit a coaching CV to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Monday 28th of September at 12pm.