Stenhousemuir FC are looking to recruit a Head Coach for our ambitious and developing Ladies Team that will compete in the SWFL Championship in season 2020. After rebuilding our team in season 2019 we are looking for a Head Coach that is passionate about the women’s game and can drive our team forward over the next number of seasons.
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Planning and leading all training sessions for the SFC Ladies Team to a high standard.
- Preparing and leading the team on a match day (Sunday).
- Communicating and reporting to Full Time Staff about the progress of the team.
- Occasionally supporting and encouraging SFC Girls Community Teams.
The Ideal Candidates Main Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience of working in the Women’s Game within Scotland.
- Previous experience of coaching 11 a-side football.
- Will hold or be working towards attaining their SFA C-license.
- Preferably holds a full Driving License.
- Preferably has completed First Aid Training.
What Stenhousemuir FC can offer:
- Full Stenhousemuir FC Coaching Kit and training equipment provided.
- Support through coaching badges up to C – license requirement.
- Full first aid training.
- Support from Full-Time staff to coordinate and develop the team on and off the park.
- Support from the teams Chaplin.
If interested in this position please could you submit a coaching CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Sunday 3rd of November at 7pm.