We have some exciting opportunities available to join the Stenhousemuir FC Media Team.
The club is seeking applications from highly motivated, knowledgeable, and skilled individuals who wish to pursue a career in the media and within sport.
Working alongside the Head of Media and Media Team, you will play an important role in developing the clubs brand, marketing plan and media relations. The successful candidates will perform weekly tasks and responsibilities associated with the positions below.
The roles are voluntary and would ideally suit a student undertaking a qualification within a media or sports field.
We are looking for volunteers in the following positions;
- Videographer [all equipment provided]
- Controlling the Pixelot camera system at home matches
- Recording away matches
- Creating video content to highlight club projects
- Work alongside current photographers to cover matches from all angles
- Attend home and away matches where possible
- Upload and manage matchday photos
We are always looking to grow and enhance on our team, so if you feel that you could contribute to the team in areas that are not listed above, feel free to contact us and we can have a chat.
To apply, simply send a cover letter detailing your vision for your chosen role to Ian.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing dates for applications is Monday 20th September.