Stenhousemuir FC launch year 2 of the Young Warriors Reward Scheme
Thanks to Community Partners Your Equipment Solutions the club is delighted to confirm Year 2 of the U16 Young Warriors Reward Scheme.
The scheme is open to any young person aged 5-16 and is completely free to join.
Young Warriors can earn rewards for attending games with their cards stamped at the turnstiles on arrival. The club is pleased to confirm this years rewards:
- FREE entry into all 14 SFC home League 2 matches (subject to COVID-19 guidelines)
- Attend 3 games and receive a FREE Bespoke Stenhousemuir FC Snood (100 available)
- Attend 6 games and receive a FREE Bespoke Stenhousemuir FC Uhlsport ball (50 available)
- Attend 9 games and receive a FREE week (10am-3pm) at a Stenhousemuir FC summer Camp (25 available)
The SFC snoods and branded footballs are not available to purchase, the only way to get your hands on them is to get along to Ochilview and cheer on the Warriors.
Over 250 young people joined the scheme last season with 100 boot bags, 50 scarfs, 50 hats and 30 balls handed out. As a result of the programme and the clubs wider community initiatives the average home attendance at Ochilview has increased 3 seasons in a row. The scheme is the only one of its kind in professional football in Scotland as part of the clubs Community Engagement Strategy.
Chief Executive Jamie Swinney commented
‘We are thrilled to launch year 2 of the programme in partnership with Your Equipment Solutions. I was delighted to see so many young people along at our games last year and so many families becoming part of the club. With a 10% increase in season tickets and some fantastic new reward scheme items I am sure Ochilview Park will once again provide a welcoming and friendly family atmosphere. We pride ourselves on our Community Anchor Organisation status and wish to further enhance our community connections and relationships. The Reward Scheme is a key part of our strategy and is one that we will continue to invest in for years to come. Thank you once again to David and his team at Your Equipment Solutions, without their incredible backing this simply would not be possible’.
ORDER YOUR SON/DAUGHTERS REWARD SCHEME TICKET
To order your child’s reward scheme season ticket simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide name, address and post code, emergency contact number, DOB and email.
- Reward Scheme Season Tickets MUST be ordered, they will not be distributed to all members due to potential COVID-19 ramifications
- The club is initially limiting allocation to 70 until it becomes clearer how many spectators will be allowed in the ground. All requests over the initial 70 will be added to a waiting list.
- It is hoped that restrictions will allow for this initial allocation to be lifted and all young people requesting a ticket will be able to obtain one