Stenhousemuir FC Coaching Vacancies
We are currently looking for:
- Head Coaches to work within our Community Select Teams.
- Assistant Coaches to work within our Community Select Teams.
What the club can offer:
1. The opportunity to coach with a top community football team.
2. The opportunity to coach as part of one of the best community programmes
3. Financial assistance through Scottish FA Coach Education courses.
4. Continued mentoring and support from the Community Football Team including a
calendar of in-service events.
What the club requires:
1. Availability – Saturday mornings are mandatory and available for a minimum of
1 x evenings Monday-Friday.
2. Experience – previous coaching experience preferred.
3. Qualifications – Scottish FA Level 1.3 desirable, Level 1.1 or 1.2 required.
An individual without coaching qualifications may be considered.
4. A driving licence and own transport.
5. A desire to learn and improve
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced PVG check.
If you want to become part of the Community Programme please contact
Paul Wilson on 01324 562992 ext. 4; 07534 651186
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.