Stenhousemuir FC Coaching Vacancies
“Awarded Best Professional Club in the Community 2012/13” (Scottish FA)
We are currently looking for:
- Head Coach to work within our Community 1999’s Team.
- Head Coach to work within our Young Maroons.
What the club can offer:
1. The opportunity to coach with a top community football team.
2. The opportunity to coach as part of one of the best community programmes in Scotland.
3. Financial assistance through Scottish FA Coach Education courses.
4. Continued mentoring and support from the Community Football Team including a calendar of in-service events.
What the club requires:
1. Availability- Saturday mornings are mandatory and available for a minimum of 1 x evenings Monday – Friday
2. Experience- previous coaching experience preferred.
3. Qualifications- Scottish FA Level 1.3 desirable, Level 1.1 or 1.2 required. An individual without coaching qualifications may be considered.
4. A driving licence and own transport.
5. A desire to learn and improve
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced PVG check.
If you want to become part of the Community Programme please contact Martyn Buckie on 01324 562992 ext. 4; 07534651186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org