Coaches – Stenhousemuir FC Community Teams
A number of very exciting roles have become available within the Stenhousemuir FC Community Programme
Stenhousemuir FC are one of the strongest and most pro-active community teams in Scotland and our programmes offer the very best experience for young players in terms of coaching, facilities and organisation.
Voluntary coaching positions which will centre on our Community Team Programme at the 1999 and 1998 age groups
What we can offer
1. The opportunity to coach with a top community football team.
2. The opportunity to coach as part of one of the best coaching teams in Scotland.
3. Financial assistance through Scottish FA courses
4. Continued mentoring and support from the Community Football Team including a calendar of in-service events.
What we require
1. Availability- Saturday mornings are mandatory and available for a 2 x evenings per week Monday – Friday. Applicants who can only make 1 week will be taken into consideration also.
2. Experience- Previous coaching experience preferred.
3. Qualifications- Scottish FA Youth pathway Coaching in the Game desirable, Level 1 or 2 required. An individual without coaching qualifications may be considered
4. A driving licence and own transport.
5. A desire to learn and improve
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced PVG check.
If you want to become part of the Community Programme please contact Head of Community Football Martyn Buckie on 01324-562992 ext.4 or firstname.lastname@example.org.