‘Awarded Best Professional Club in the Community 2012’
Stenhousemuir FC is one of the strongest and most pro-active community organisations in Scotland offering valuable knowledge and experience for community coaches.
We are currently looking for:
Paid position – 1 x Head Coach to work within our Mini Maroons Programme (3-4 year olds)
What the club can offer:
1. The opportunity to coach with a top pro club.
2. The opportunity to coach as part of one of the best community set ups within Scotland.
3. Financial assistance through Scottish FA Coach Education courses.
4. Continued mentoring and support from the Community Football Team including a calendar of in-service events.
5. The possibility to progress further within other programmes.
What the club requires:
1. Availability- Saturday mornings are mandatory 8:30-12pm
2. Experience- previous coaching experience preferred. Experience coaching pre-school aged children
3. Qualifications- Scottish FA Children's pathway Level 3 desirable, Level 1 or 2 required.
4. A driving licence and own transport.
5. A desire to learn and improve
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced PVG check.
If you want to become part of the Community Programme please contact Martyn Buckie on 01324 562992 ext. 4; fax: 01324 562980 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Closing date – Thursday 9th May 2013