Positions – 1 x Head Coach – Stenhousemuir FC Community Programme
3 x Volunteer Coaches – Stenhousemuir FC Community Teams
A number of very exciting roles have become available within the Stenhousemuir FC Community Programme
Stenhousemuir FC are one of the strongest and most pro-active community teams in Scotland and our programmes offer the very best experience for young players in terms of coaching, facilities and organisation.
The positions available are:
1 x paid position which will centre on our Young Maroons Programme.
3 x voluntary positions which will centre on our Community Team Programme
What we can offer
1. The opportunity to coach with a top community football team.
2. The opportunity to coach as part of one of the best coaching teams in Scotland.
3. Financial assistance through Scottish FA courses
4. Continued mentoring and support from the Community Football Team including a calendar of in-service events.
5. The possibility to progress into the Youth Development coaching programme.
What we require
1. Availability- Saturday mornings are mandatory and available for a minimum of 2 x evenings Monday – Friday
2. Experience- Previous coaching experience preferred.
3. Qualifications- Scottish FA Children's pathway Level 3 desirable, Level 1 or 2 required. An individual without coaching qualifications may be considered 4. A driving licence and own transport.
5. A desire to learn and improve
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced PVG check.
If you want to become part of the Community Programme please contact Community Programme Manager Jamie Swinney on:
07535803124 or firstname.lastname@example.org