Position- Head Coach Stenhousemuir Community Select U7s and U8s
Two very exciting roles have become available within the Stenhousemuir FC Community Select Team programme. Stenhousemuir FC are one of the strongest and most pro-active community teams in Scotland and the CST programme offers the very best experience for young players in terms of coaching, facilities and organisation. The positions available are both voluntary positions.
What we can offer
1. The opportunity to coach with a top community football team.
2. The opportunity to coach as part of one of the best coaching teams in Scotland.
3. Financial assistance through Scottish FA courses
4. Continued mentoring and support from the Community Programme Manager and his team including a calendar of in-service events.
5. The possibility to progress into the Youth Development coaching programme.
6. The possibility of being offered paid coaching work in addition to the voluntary role.
What we require
1. Availability- Monday and Thursday early evenings and Saturday mornings.
2. Experience- Previous coaching experience preferred.
3. Qualifications- Scottish FA Children’s pathway Level 3 desirable, Level 1 or 2 required. An individual without coaching qualifications may be considered 4. A driving licence and own transport
5. A desire to learn and improve
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced PVG check.
If you want to become part of the best community programme in Scotland contact Community Programme Manager Jamie Swinney on 07535803124.