Job Title : First Team Scout (Voluntary)
Department : Recruitment
Responsible To : Head of Player ID and Recruitment
Responsible For : No direct reports
We have a wonderful opportunity to become involved in a modern, dynamic recruitment department within a professional football environment. Please note that we have a number of roles available so will be able to consider people of varying experience and training/support will be provided where required.
To contribute to the existing club recruitment department to identify potential recruitment targets for the club. Working with the Head of Player ID and Recruitment the successful candidate(s) will be integral to the development of the recruitment profile of the club, helping to recommend first team talent while producing high quality reports on identified potential targets within the recruitment workflow, adhering to club strategy.
- Attend and observe games at varying levels (within designated local region)
- Watch video footage of players to help compile reports
- Perform data analysis on potential targets
- Complete detailed reports on target players
- Produce credible, well written and timely monthly positional lists on potential talents
- Attend recruitment meetings at Stenhousemuir FC when necessary
- Ensure all scouted players fit the individual positional profiles set out by the club
- Operate within the desired methodology as set by the Club
Knowledge, Skills and Experience (Desired)
- Demonstratable knowledge of Scottish football
- In depth knowledge of football (game models, playing styles and profiles of technical, tactical, physical and psychological traits within the potential targets)
- Solid understand of how data insight can contribute to the recruitment decision making
- Ability to provide output of a high standard while working to deadlines
- Demonstrate honesty, reliability, integrity and the ability to ensure confidentiality at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use modern scouting technology
Please send cv/application details to Martin Christie (Head of Player ID and Recruitment) – email@example.com
Closing date for applications : 1st July.