The Warrior Cup
The Warrior Cup will run in July and August, just when you coming down from a soccer high by watching the World Cup, and as a warm up for the new football season.
As places for teams are limited.
It will be played for over 8 weeks, with each team playing three league games and a minimum of 2 further Cup or Plate games.
The details of the competition are:
1. Open to 11 a side teams only, with 16 nominated players at the start of the competition.
2. Teams can play a maximum of 5 substitutes per game.
3. There will be 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw, and 0 points for a defeat.
4. The first round of the competition will be played in a league format with the winner and runners up progressing to the second round proper.
5. The other teams will progress to a Plate Competition.
6. The leagues will be decided on points, the goal differences and finally goals scored. If teams are still level it will be decided on the score of the fixture/s of the teams involved if it was drawn then a one off penalty shoot out will outcome.
7. The second and subsequent rounds will be decided on the night with a penalty shoot out deciding the outcome of any drawn games over the 90 minutes.
Please contact Danny Paterson on 01324 562992, or e-mail on email@example.com to register a team, or for further information