Customers & Supporters Charter
Stenhousemuir Football Club recognises the bond between the Club and its supports, especially the young supporters who are the future of the Club, and appreciates the invaluable contribution they make. As such, the Club makes every effort to be open and honest regarding their policies and practise and ensures good communication with supporters.
- The Club does not charge a higher admission price for Away supports.
- The Club abides by SFL and SFA rules regarding allocation of tickets to visiting clubs.
- Warriors in the Community programme is active within the local area providing football classes for boys and girls.
- The Club have a close link with all local schools providing after school football classes.
- Soccer Tot classes are provided as a gentle introduction to football for all children aged 3 to 5 years.
- Healthy Lifestyle programme in conjunction with Scotland Against Drugs promotes healthy livings through correct diet and also diverts young people away from drug misuse.
- The Club supports ‘Show Racism the Red Card’ and other schemes to eradicate racism from football.
- The proposed date for the sale of replica shirts is communicated through the club website.
- The Club offers refunds on merchandise in accordance with its legal obligations.
Stenhousemuir Football Club will;
- strive to provide value for money in all areas of its business.
- seeks to achieve the highest level of service.
- will treat all customers with respect and courtesy.
- will guarantee that all messages on its automatic telephone answer machine will be current.
- will respond promptly to any contact from a customer.
- will deal promptly with any complaint from a customer.
- endeavour to resolve any customer complaints in a professional manner.
Stenhousemuir Football Club adhere to the following UEFA 10 point plan against racism
- Issue a statement saying the club will not tolerate racism, spelling out the action it will take against those engaged in racist chanting. The statement should be printed in all match programmes and displayed permanently and prominently around the ground.
- Make public address announcements condemning racist chanting at matches.
- Make it a condition for season-ticket holders that they do not take part in racist abuse.
- Take action to prevent the sale of racist literature inside and around the ground.
- Take disciplinary action against players who engage in racial abuse.
- Contact other clubs to make sure they understand the club’s policy on racism.
- Encourage a common strategy between stewards and police for dealing with racist abuse.
- Remove all racist graffiti from the ground as a matter of urgency.
- Adopt an equal opportunities' policy in relation to employment and service provision.
- Work with all other groups and agencies, such as the players union, supporters, schools, voluntary organisations, youth clubs, sponsors, local authorities, local businesses and police, to develop pro-active programmes and make progress to raise awareness of campaigning to eliminate racial abuse and discrimination
Stenhousemuir Football Club’s policy is not to discriminate or in any way treat anyone less favourably, on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or disability. Stenhousemuir Football Club will not to tolerate any such discrimination in any of the Club’s activities.
The Club will apply this policy to:
- Advertisements for employment.
- Seeking volunteers.
- External coaching and external activities/awards.
- Team selection.
- Promoting football development.
- Appointments within the football club.
Stenhousemuir Football Club will not tolerate racist, sectarian, sexual or bigoted harassment or any other discriminatory behaviour, whether physical or verbal, and will work to ensure such actions are met with appropriate action in whatever context it occurs.
We are committed to challenging and dismantling all forms of discrimination by developing club practice that is sensitive to all and suitable for all, reflecting the fundamental equality and worth of everyone.